Hard to Fit Contacts in Marietta
Patients that experience difficulty fitting contact lenses often give up and return to using eyeglasses or begin to look into LASIK surgery options. This does not need to be the case for you as East Cobb Eye Center. Dr. Giannamore is a Board Certified Optometric Physician who is skilled in fitting even the most difficult contacts.
Although certain conditions such as dry eyes and astigmatism can make it more difficult to fit your contact lenses, there are options available to patients with those and other conditions. There is no reason to give up if you experience difficulty fitting your contacts, just come and see us at East Cobb Eye Center.
Do You Have Hard to Fit Contacts in Marietta?
If you have hard to fit contacts in Marietta, the team at East Cobb Eye Center is here to help. We have the training and expertise to assist patients that have difficulty fitting contacts due to the following conditions:
- Astigmatism is a condition that causes the front part of the eye to bend or bulge.
- Keratoconus, an uncommon condition that makes wearing contact lenses highly uncomfortable.
- Presbyopia is a condition that is usually found in patients over the age of 40. It creates difficulty in focuses on objects that are close to the eyes.
- Dry eyes can be exacerbated by wearing contacts especially if the eyes are also itchy and inflamed.
- Giant Papillary Conjunctivitis (GPC)
If you suffer from any of the above conditions you may have been informed that contact lenses are not a viable option for you. This is not always the case, and the team at East Cobb Eye Center has the necessary training and experience to fit contacts even when the above conditions are present.
We offer the following solutions for people that have difficulty with fitting contact lenses:
- Toric Lenses are an effective solution for patients that have eye bends or bulges due to astigmatism.
- Gas Permeable Lenses work very well for patients that have either GPC or Keratoconus.
- Medicated Eye Drops to relieve dry eyes and help make contact lenses a viable option.
- Bifocal and Multifocal Lenses for patients that are suffering from presbyopia condition.
East Cobb Eye Center is Here for All of Your Eye Care Needs
Our practice offers a full complement of ophthalmology services and our doctor, Dr. Melissa Giannamore, is a Board Certified Optometric Physician. She and Dr. Hughes are dedicated to meeting all of our patients' eye care and vision needs.
Contact us today at (770) 642-4001 for an appointment. Our office conveniently located at 3960 Shallowford Road in Marietta.